- All visitors must have a valid pass. (Children under the age of 6 are free).
- Trophy Lakes is a privately owned property.
- Please visit trophylakes.com for business hours. ONLY use the property, lake and any of our lake activities during the official hours.
- Loitering on the property without a valid ticket is not allowed. Please participate in the activity your ticket/pass was purchased for.
- Pet Policy
a) DOGS are NOT allowed 10AM-6PM, MAY-SEPTEMBER.
b) You can bring your pet mornings and evenings and in the off-season during approved times.
c) All dogs must be on a leash.
d) Absolutely, no poo and no poo bags left behind.
e) Have 100% control of your pet and do not bring them out if they are not good with people!!!
- Carry in, carry out your trash: no littering.
- Absolutely NO fishing allowed in either lake.
- BBQs and fires are prohibited on our premises.
- Please – No loud music and/or music with bad language..
- Please park your car only in designated parking areas.
- Drive Slowly at IDLE SPEED on our property. No more than 5 miles per hour! Children are at play. Guests or Members violating the speed limit will be asked to leave the property.
- Please swim, paddle board and float at designated beaches and areas only. NO water access during lightning or thunder.
- NO diving into the water. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY! SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- YOU MUST WEAR A LIFEJACKET WHILE IN THE WATER, EVEN IN SHALLOW WATER!
- Children who CANNOT swim are not permitted to enter the water. SWIMMING AT OWN RISK.
- Absolutely NO access into the water under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Stay OFF water features, ramps and kickers in the lake (wakeboarding features).
- Swimmers are only allowed in designated swim areas. DO NOT swim across the lake..
- Keep out of the weeds and slippery rock area on the shore line. RISK OF INJURY.
- If renting a float or a paddle board, please stay within the designated areas. NO crossing under the wakeboard cable if in operation, and NO crossing at all under the ropes course. Must be a proficient swimmer to use a float or paddle board. DO NOT throw objects at other people near you.
- Absolutely NO consumption of any kind of drugs on the property.
- NO smoking on the aqua park and on our beach areas.
- You MUST be at least 18 years or older to sign your own release of liability. For participants 17 and younger, a legal guardian 18 years of age or older must sign, and be present during check-in. Please DO NOT forget to have a valid ID with you.
- Children 16 and under ARE NOT ALLOWED be left on site unsupervised. Children must be supervised at all times.
- We reserve the right to expel people who have endangered their own safety or that of other participants in the water and on land. Please be mindful of our property rules.
- BE A NICE PERSON. Please DO NOT swear or use profane expressions in front of children, other customers or our staff members.
Trophy Lakes Sports LLC and its employees cannot be held responsible for any accidents that occur due to improper use of any of the activities or by not following the safety rules above.
Please ask a staff member if you have any questions or if you do not understand any of the safety instructions. Alternatively, you can contact us at email@example.com or 843-790-0615.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE LAKE. WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!